For more than two decades, Caritas’ compliance professionals have provided full service charitable solicitation compliance and registration services to charities and professional fundraisers doing the very best to keep the process simple and less burdensome. Included with our services, each client receives:
- Assigned Registration Specialist to be the point of contact;
- Review of the organization’s organizational and tax documents and fundraising contracts for compliance;
- Analysis and determination of where the organization should register or qualify for exemption, if applicable;
- Preparation of each state’s application (paper form or online) for review and signature;
- Preparation of registration package to each state with all required documents and fees;
- Track due dates and confirmations;
- Communication directly with state agents, if additional information is requested;
- Provide state-by-state status report;
- Submit extensions to request additional time to file when needed;
- Obtain a Registered Agent, where needed, and track affiliation; and,
- Advance filing fees upon request.
Keeping the organization in compliance and abreast of its status with each state is our top priority.